1. Please read the following terms and conditions of TeleQue/Qualitylifecenter.com’s Agreement carefully and in its entirety. If you agree to the following terms you may view or use any of TeleQue/Qualitylifecenter.com’s forums, discussion groups and services. If you do not wish to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you may not view or use any of TeleQue/Qualitylifecenter.com’s forums, discussion groups or services.
2. All references to TeleQue/Qualitylifecenter.com in this Agreement shall include the website, forums and discussion groups, and its directors, officers, employees, shareholders, agents, affiliates, and attorneys, as applicable.
3. Access to view and/or use TeleQue/Qualitylifecenter.com’s forums, discussion groups, and services are intended for individuals eighteen years of age and older who are not actively suicidal or homicidal, receiving treatment as an inpatient or requiring detoxification.
4. Any amendment, change, or modification of this Agreement shall be made only under the express written direction of TeleQue/Qualitylifecenter.com. This will be done through the posting of any amendment, change, or modification of this Agreement on the TeleQue/Qualitylifecenter.com website. Any viewing or use of TeleQue/Qualitylifecenter.com by you shall be deemed an acceptance by you of any amendment, change or modification of this Agreement by TeleQue/Qualitylifecenter.com.
5. The information contained in TeleQue/Qualitylifecenter.com’s forum, discussion groups, and services should not be relied upon for medical, legal or financial decisions. You should consult professionals in those areas for advice or concerns related to those areas.
6. You may view and/or use TeleQue/Qualitylifecenter.com’s forums, discussion groups, and services subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. You may download or print a copy of any information provided by TeleQue/Qualitylifecenter.com for your personal use only. Any other use in framing, downloading, or printing a copy of any information provided by TeleQue/Qualitylifecenter.com is expressly prohibited unless prior written consent is specifically provided by the holder of the copyright of the information and by TeleQue/Qualitylifecenter.com.
7. TeleQue/Qualitylifecenter.com does not guarantee or warrant that TeleQue/Qualitylifecenter.com is free of viruses or other code containing destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing reasonable measures to prevent the loss of code or data belonging to you. TeleQue/Qualitylifecenter.com does not assume any responsibility for your use of any information or data taken from said website.
8. TELEQUE/QUALITYLIFECENTER.COM DOES NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, OR ENDORSEMENTS, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS, OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH REGARD TO ANY INFORMATION OR MERCHANDISE PROVIDED BY OR THROUGH TELEQUE/QUALITYLIFECENTER.COM, EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED BY TELEQUE/QUALITYLIFECENTER.COM. TELEQUE/QUALITYLIFECENTER.COM DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, TIMELINESS OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION OR MERCHANDISE PROVIDED BY OR THROUGH TELEQUE/QUALITYLIFECENTER.COM.
9. TeleQue/Qualitylifecenter.com shall not be liable to anyone for any act or omission taken in reliance upon any information provided by TeleQue/Qualitylifecenter.com. You may not use TeleQue/Qualitylifecenter.com for any unlawful purpose or for that which is prohibited by this Agreement. TeleQue/Qualitylifecenter.com may deny you access to TeleQue/Qualitylifecenter.com at any time for any reason at the sole discretion of TeleQue/Qualitylifecenter.com.
10. TeleQue/Qualitylifecenter.com shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to, damages for personal injury or wrongful death, loss of business profits, business interruption, or loss of data, arising out of the viewing or use of, or inability to view or use, TeleQue/Qualitylifecenter.com’s forums, discussion groups, and services, or for any reason whatsoever. You agree to fully defend and indemnify TeleQue/Qualitylifecenter.com from any legal action arising from your viewing or use of TeleQue/Qualitylifecenter.com forums, discussion groups, and services. You are solely responsible for communications and/or materials you post on TeleQue/Qualitylifecenter.com’s forums and discussion groups.
11. TeleQue/Qualitylifecenter.com does not and cannot review all communications and/or materials posted on its forums and discussion groups, and, as such, is not responsible in any manner for the content of posted communications or materials. You may not post or transmit any communications or materials, and TeleQue/Qualitylifecenter.com has the right to block or delete any communications or materials, on TeleQue/Qualitylifecenter.com’s forums, discussion groups and services that may:
12. You further agree that your registration for any forums, discussion groups, and services in TeleQue/Qualitylifecenter.com is true and correct, and that if any information in your registration changes, you will correct your registration immediately, you will not allow another person to have access to any forums, discussion groups, and services in TeleQue/Qualitylifecenter.com under your registration, you will not impersonate any other person or entity in any forums, discussion groups, and services in TeleQue/Qualitylifecenter.com, you will not post any communications or materials that you know or reasonably should know is false, you will not mislead others about your identity, education, credentials, knowledge or experience, and that you will not collect any information whatsoever about other users of TeleQue/Qualitylifecenter.com.
13. The parties to this Agreement agree that any claim, controversy, or dispute arising out of any viewing or use of TeleQue/Qualitylifecenter.com shall first be subject to mediation between the parties; in addition, such mediation will be conducted in accordance within the rules and procedures of the American Arbitration Association, the American Health Lawyers Association Alternative Dispute Resolution Service, or such other third party dispute resolution mechanism as the parties hereto agree. In the event the dispute is not resolved by mediation, the parties agree that any such unresolved dispute shall be subject to binding arbitration under the rules and procedures of the American Arbitration Association, the American Health Lawyers Association Alternative Dispute Resolution Service, or such other third party dispute resolution mechanism as the parties hereto agree, and that they are waiving their right to a jury or court trial. However, the arbitrator(s) of such dispute may not be individuals who previously served as the mediator of the dispute. Said mediations or arbitration’s shall be conducted in Jacksonville, Florida, and Arbitration’s shall require a panel of three arbitrators. Judgment upon the award entered by the arbitrators shall be binding upon the parties and may be entered by either party in a court of competent jurisdiction. The costs of mediation shall be split equally by the parties. The costs of arbitration shall be subject to an order of the panel of arbitrators. The prevailing party shall be entitled to an order awarding it all reasonable costs and attorneys’ fees incurred by reason of the dispute, including the costs of any expert witnesses or consultants.
14. Notices hereunder must be in writing and must be delivered by the U.S. Postal Service or a United States national overnight delivery service, addressed as follows. Notices to TeleQue/Qualitylifecenter.com must be addressed to: TeleQue/Qualitylifecenter.com, attention: Mr. Burney Bivens, 1543 Kingsley Avenue Suite 18B, Orange Park FL 32073. Notices shall be deemed effective five business days after deposit with the U.S. Postal Service or two business days after deposit with a United States national overnight delivery service.
15. The parties agree that, regardless of any statute, rule, or regulation to the contrary, any claim or cause of action against the other party arising out of or relating to this Agreement or viewing or use of TeleQue/Qualitylifecenter.com must be filed within one year after such claim or cause of action arose.
16. TeleQue/Qualitylifecenter.com is not responsible for delays or failure in performance resulting from acts beyond the control of TeleQue/Qualitylifecenter.com Such acts shall include but are not limited to acts of God, strikes, lockouts, riots, acts of war, epidemics, governmental regulations superimposed after the fact, fire, communication line failures, power failures, earthquakes, or other disasters.
17. No alleged past or present written or oral agreement or representation, course of conduct by you or TeleQue/Qualitylifecenter.com, or any trade practice shall act to modify this Agreement. The provisions set forth in this Agreement are the only terms and conditions of the Agreement. The provisions of this Agreement shall be severable; in the event any portion of this agreement is deemed unenforceable, such unenforceability shall not affect the enforceability of the remaining portions of the Agreement.
18. This Agreement incorporates by reference all other Agreements contained in the TeleQue/Qualitylifecenter.com website in their entirety.
19. I have read and accepted the above terms and conditions and I understand and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If I do not wish to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement, I may not view or use any of TeleQue/Qualitylifecenter.com’s forums and discussion groups.