Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP)
Case Management Coordinator
My name is Tracee Greenwade, I have a master’s degree in psychology and have been working in the mental health field since 2011. I am currently working as a Case Manager Supervisor for Quality Life Center. Prior to this position, I worked as a Targeted Case Manager handling a caseload of 20+ clients with mental and behavioral health issues. I worked as a Disaster Recovery Case Manager for two years providing emergency management and disaster recovery assistance with IEM/Rebuild Florida handling a caseload of 450.
- 3 ½ years’ experience as a Behavioral Health Care Coordinator in support of the Florida Army National Guard with a caseload of 150 soldiers.
- Five-years of skill ensuring all supervision requirements of the developmentally delayed patients with mental, behavioral and personality conditions are met in accordance with each client’s risk management and assessment.
- 1 year of experience providing residential support services for homeless, disabled, veterans, handicapped youth, and adults with mental, behavioral, and personality disorders.
- 4 years of Medical Billing and Coding experience for Whi-tech Medical Solutions
- 2 years of experience providing exemplary patient relations working as a medical office receptionist at White’s Pediatrics.
- I honorably served my country from March 1997 to June 2003 in the U.S. Army.