Case Management Coordinator
My name is Tracee Greenwade, I have a master’s degree in psychology and have been working in the mental health field since 2011. I am currently working as a Case Manager Supervisor for Quality Life Center. Prior to this position, I worked as a Targeted Case Manager handling a caseload of 20+ clients with mental and behavioral health issues. I worked as a Disaster Recovery Case Manager for two years providing emergency management and disaster recovery assistance with IEM/Rebuild Florida handling a caseload of 450.
- 3 ½ years’ experience as a Behavioral Health Care Coordinator in support of the Florida Army National Guard with a caseload of 150 soldiers.
- Five-years of skill ensuring all supervision requirements of the developmentally delayed patients with mental, behavioral and personality conditions are met in accordance with each client’s risk management and assessment.
- 1 year of experience providing residential support services for homeless, disabled, veterans, handicapped youth, and adults with mental, behavioral, and personality disorders.
- 4 years of Medical Billing and Coding experience for Whi-tech Medical Solutions
- 2 years of experience providing exemplary patient relations working as a medical office receptionist at White’s Pediatrics.
- I honorably served my country from March 1997 to June 2003 in the U.S. Army.
My name is Helena Zazueta. I began my journey at QLC in May of 2022 as a PSR Counselor and became the Program Coordinator a year later. My passion for this community has driven me to better this program in any way that I can by listening to the wants and needs of the persons served and collaborating with my team to figure out the best way to serve our clients.
Prior to this position, I served in the U.S. Navy as an Aviation Electronic Technician from 2016 to 2020, where I spent my enlistment working on helicopters. During this time, I saw a profound need in the mental health field, which further pushed my passion to enter this career field. I have had a passion for mental health and helping others since 2012, where I worked at a nursing home and rehab center until I enlisted in the military.
After finishing my service, I attended the University of North Florida while working at Wekiva Springs. I graduated from UNF with a Bachelor of Science in Psychology in May 2022, and very shortly after, I joined QLC’s team. I strive to better the lives and mental health of our clients.
If you have any questions about the Psychosocial Rehabilitation Program, feel free to reach out to me at email@example.com.
Group Home Manager
Katonia has over 30 years of experience in management, working with developmentally delayed clients with behavioral disorders and intellectual disabilities. She has 3 years of experience working with youth with behavioral disorders and mental illness. She is a certified behavior assistant, CPR, and First Aid instructor, and has a certificate in Childcare Early Learning and Medication Administration. She has over 6 years of experience in security and is currently working on getting her AA degree.